I want to give a major shout out to Becky from the wonderful The Life of a 40 Something for nominating me for this award. She is a wonderful blogger and is always ready to help those who are in looking for some tips and inspiration so I HIGHLY recommend that you check her out and follow her 😀
Also I want to give a quick shout out to all my new blogging friends from Blogging 101 – because they have been a great source of inspiration and motivation for me to keep rambling on.
Alright, so about this Liebster Award. If you are like me and a complete noob when it comes to the blogging world, It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Side note- I swear I seem to have come across the nicest corner of the internet!
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are the answers to the questions posed for me:
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am definietly a morning person- annoyingly so. I used to have to wake up at 4am to go to work and everyone else in the office transport dreaded having to sit next to me because I wouldn’t shut up and sleep like a normal person. On the other hand, when the clock strikes 9 pm I am ready for bed.
- What’s your favourite book from your childhood? Babysitters Club!
- If I had a time machine, which period of time or place would you travel to right now? Possibly to 1920’s India when Gandhi launched his nonviolent non-cooperation campaign
- What was the last film you watched, and who did you watch it with? The last film I watched was Jurassic World with my beautiful husband, Andres.
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done? Fall in love (cliche? I agree)
- What is the best thing about you? It’s that I really want to make a difference in someone’s life
- When you were little what did you want to be? An Astronaut
- If we had to compete at something right now, what activity are you confident you can beat me at? Eating the most amount of chocolate
- Of the posts you have written, which is your favourite? Dear Body – it was the most difficult to write because it was so personal and it was about taking responsibility to treat myself better
- What has made you smile this week? When my yoga instructor told me that my shoulder stands were good (been practicing shoulder stands for a month)
- If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be? My grandmother
Those questions were genuinely hard! But I’m glad I answered them! OKAY now on to the exciting bit, my nominations for the Liebster Award:
- Just a Bunch of Nuggets: I think her blog posts are absolute gems! Also I can totally relate to being a pessimist living in an optimist’s body which is how she describes her self.
- Nelly Rants A Lot: Nelly is new to the blogging world and is still finding her way around, but I can already tell she is going to be so great! She has a beautiful voice and I can’t wait for her to post more 🙂
- Sincerely, Hil: I find this blog really heart warming and I love that she has a page dedicated to positive body image
- Be Inspired: Like the title states, this blog is really good at kicking your butt if you are feeling sorry for yourself.
- Eccentric Soul: I really enjoy Oza’s way of writing. Her thoughts are free flowing and honest
I do hope you accept this award and take part in this process of encouraging other new bloggers ❤ Here are my 11 questions:
- What are you most proud of?
- If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be right now?
- What is the best thing about you?
- What makes a friend?
- What has made you smile today?
- What is your favourite song and why?
- What inspires you?
- What is your fondest memory from your childhood?
- What is your favourite dessert of all time?
- What is your least favourite chore to do?
- If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be?
Keep blogging, you are all amazing!